Before Nikki, 17, arrived at Wellspring, she was using meth daily. She spent 60 days working with Wellspring’s chemical dependency counselors, learning new coping skills, and getting clean.
Nikki has no doubt where she would be today if not for Wellspring’s help. “I would be dead,” she says, snuggling her tabby cat Tigs.
Nowadays…Nikki attends church each week and is focused on her education.
“I learned a lot,” he says of his stay at Wellfully’s Residential Addiction Recovery Program. “I think it’s a great program,” he says before adding, “I’m actually really proud of myself!” Read more…
When Carrie came to Wellfully, things changed for her. “They made me feel that I finally belonged,” she said of the staff. “That people cared about me. Everybody helped me here.” Read more…
Keep the Success Going!
Many of the youth who come to Wellfully face incredible challenges.
But with our support through counseling, education, and medical services, they heal and most importantly, find themselves on a new path to success!
Our support is made possible because of friends like you!
Submit your story!
By submitting the testimonial statement, any video or photograph(s), my name and city or state of residence, or other information or material, (collectively “Statement”), I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I am 18 year of age or older, and I personally submitted the Statement.
- I have authorization from all person(s) and entities that are referenced in the Statement to submit the Statement to Wellspring Inc. for use as described in this Consent and Release form (“Form”).
- The Statement, my name, and contact information are accurate, truthful, and complete.
- I give Wellspring Inc. permission to use, publish, and reproduce the Statement, on a perpetual, worldwide basis and without charge to Wellspring Inc. I may revoke the permission at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Wellspring Inc may use, publish, and reproduce the Statement, in whole or in part, in any medium including, but not limited to, Internet, website, video, broadcast, print, or electronic means for purposes including, but not limited to, education, advertising, marketing, or association materials, display, exhibition, or editorial use.
- Wellspring Inc agrees not to use the Statement except for the uses described in this form or as I may authorize from time to time.
- Wellspring Inc may contact me if it has any questions.
- Wellspring Inc reserves the right to edit the Statement at its sole discretion.
- I waive, discharge, and release Wellspring Inc from all claims, causes of action, and objections that I may have, now or in the future, related to the Statement and concerning libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property right, or right of publicity.
- I am responsible for all claims, law suits, liabilities, or costs whatsoever arising from my breach of any representation or term in this Form, and I will hold Wellspring Inc harmless from all such claims, law suits, liabilities, and costs.
I represent and warrant that I have the right and authority, as copyright owner of the Statement, to grant to Wellspring Inc the rights described under this Form.