Helping Youth build strong hearts, minds and bodies - Located in Rapid City, SD, our goal at WellFully is to help these boys and girls, ages 10 to 17 rise from whatever low place they find themselves, whether it’s from addiction, behavioral challenges or just feeling alone, and help them to move to a place where they are well… FULLY WELL!
Summary of Duties:
The Maintenance person will perform preventative and required maintenance and/or repairs on equipment, structures, fixtures and property throughout the WellFully facility. This position is a repair and support position for all the needs of the department. These diverse duties must be exercised with skill and consideration for the high demands placed on the property. This is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform maintenance, repairs and support functions to all equipment, structures, furnishings and fixtures throughout the facility. This includes but is not limited to:
– Fueling and Maintaining Vehicles
– Yard Work
– Shoveling Snow
– Light Plumbing
– Light Electrical
– Drywall Patching
– Other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Plumbing installation & repairs
- Restroom stalls, partitions & related hardware
- Drain cleaning
- General mechanical repairs
- Transportation & set up of furniture, signage, stanchions, fixtures and other items as needed
- Delivery, organization and stowage of supplies
- General cleaning primarily in mechanical & shop spaces as required
- Perform tasks and/or support functions for all trades as assigned (i.e. electrical, grounds, galley repair, HVAC, carpentry, painting).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Equivalencies:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in a mechanical or related trade
- Must be highly skilled in the use of all hand and power tools related to facility-based maintenance.
- All applicants must pass a background check and be 21 years of age.
- Each employee is expected to meet WellFully’s Code of Conduct. Professionalism and Ethics. We expect unfailing honesty, respect for the dignity and individuality of human beings and a commitment to professional services. You will be knowledgeable and reflect Wellspring’s Founding Principles, Mission Statement, Core Values and Vision Statement.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling 40 lbs. Some climbing ladders, frequent stooping, kneeling and crouching.
NOTE: Applicants who have been charged with a DUI within the past 5 years or have ever been charged with a violent crime are ineligible for employment with Wellfully.