Helping Youth build strong hearts, minds and bodies - Located in Rapid City, SD, our goal at WellFully is to help these boys and girls, ages 10 to 17 rise from whatever low place they find themselves, whether it’s from addiction, behavioral challenges or just feeling alone, and help them to move to a place where they are well… FULLY WELL!
- Each employee is expected to meet WellFully’s Code of Conduct. Professionalism and Ethics. We expect unfailing honesty, respect for the dignity and individuality of human beings and a commitment to professional services. You will be knowledgeable and reflect Wellspring’s Founding Principles, Mission Statement, Core Values and Vision Statement.
- The maintenance person will be responsible for the repair of our buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Provide services as needed and /or assigned. Services include, but are not limited to: Carpentry, electrical plumbing, painting and general ground maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly checks of our equipment, emergency lights and fire extinguishers to meet the requirements of the Health Department and Joint Commission.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
Education and Experience Equivalencies:
- No degree required. At least 2 years experience preferred in the general maintenance and repair of building, equipment and ground maintenance.
- Must have (or qualify to obtain) a current South Dakota driver’s license, proof of insurance
- Must be cleared through the Central Registry for Abuse and Neglect and the Division of Criminal investigation.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling 40 lbs. Some climbing ladders, frequent stooping, kneeling and crouching.
- NOTE: Applicants who have been charged with a DUI within the past 5 years or have ever been charged with a violent crime are ineligible for employment with Wellfully.